Monday, October 18, 2010

Besteam feature on Turquoise Angels from Etsy

I have been so off schedule since Amanda and crew moved back home. I'm spending all my time playing with my grandson, which is fine with me!
But now it's time to get back to work. And back on track with my Besteam blogs. I've been posting them late the past few weeks, and I'm really sorry for that. But I'm not sorry that I get to talk to y'all about another mother/daughter team on Etsy, Turquiose Angels.
I showed my daughter the adorable tutu's available in this shop, and reminded her that now all I need is a new granddaughter so I can SHOP. I know that they have tutu's for dogs, and my peewee would look so cute,but my husband vetoed that idea, hahaha. Especially since peewee is a male. lol

Now my first favorite find was the SugarPlum tutu. But then I saw this way too cute pink and orange tutu with matching wings. And these hairbows can satisfy anyones craving for color. So run, not walk, to their shop and spoil the little girl in your life, even if it's yourself. They also have a great blog, so leave them a comment whenever you stop by.

5 comments:

Nina said...

The matching wings makes the tutu even cuter!

Domestic Goddess said...

Such cute items!

Turquoise Angels said...

Great feature Thank You!

ArdentReverie said...

Adorable! Too bad your husband didn't dig the idea of a dog tutu :P


ArdentReverie.com

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Great feature Thank You!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016