Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Besteam feature on AllAboutCats from Etsy

Before I talk about AllAboutCats, I thought I would share with y'all a picture of our Baby. She was a stray kitten that "found" us one spring day 10 years ago. She was so small that she fit into the palm of my husband's hand, and when he put her back down, she raced us home, slapped our dog, and promptly moved into our home and our hearts. She lost her life to cancer just this past spring, and as any pet lover will tell you, losing a pet is hard, and we miss her. We did not get another cat (yet), but when we do, you can bet that we will shop here, at AllAboutCats. Linda must love her cats, because she not only makes items for them, she makes items about them.

And her catnip is organic, so you can rest assured that your baby will be playing with only the best! Linda also has another etsy shop, ThisAndThatInVermont, where she sells other non-feline handmade and vintage items. And I just noticed that she only opened that shop yesterday, so bookmark it and check in frequently as she builds up her inventory. Linda is from Vermont, beautiful country indeed. Her blog is great reading, especially the "about me" page. She talked about the fad of the month her mother belonged to, and it brought to my mind the packages of "stuff" my mother used to get also, :). So stop by her shop and blog, you'll be glad you did. I am.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, I love your baby! I have one who is an old man...17 years to be exact..his name is Claws E. Moto =) my kids (now grown ups idea). Thanks for stopping bye my blog www.islandbuzzy.com and for your warm welcome, I am grateful to be a part of this team!

Linda said...

Thank you for such a wonderful feature about my shop.

I am sorry your kitty passed away.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Thank you for such a wonderful feature about my shop.

I am sorry your kitty passed away.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Great post, I love your baby! I have one who is an old man...17 years to be exact..his name is Claws E. Moto =) my kids (now grown ups idea). Thanks for stopping bye my blog www.islandbuzzy.com and for your warm welcome, I am grateful to be a part of this team!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016