Friday, November 26, 2010

thankful for family

Every year at this time I reminise about my children's childhoods. I regret the mistakes I made and the time I wasted worrying about a clean house. I wish I could go back and make them little again, but since I can't, the next best thing is holiday visits. I vowed to not worry about the house cleaning, which is good since there are 9 of us in a small house. Let me share some pictures with you!



Here is Amanda hard at work at the stove. What a blessing that she "discovered" the joy of cooking.



And the table set with Gramma Frescholtz's good dishes. And my mismatched chairs. I found this table and chair set at the habitat store for only $100. And it pulled out long enough for all of us to sit together.

All of us eating, and eating, and eating. There's something about family that just makes the food taste better. The conversation was great too.
This is Tara's dog Morgan, the best behaved one of the bunch.

I pray that everyone had a blessed and loving Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016