Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the art of customer service

I enjoy shopping for art almost as much as I enjoy creating it. And when I come across what I consider an exceptional artist, I must share it with the world. With that said, let me tell you about Jesse Draper Studio and my happy experience with him. I was working on my Etsy shop and I came across his print of a horse shoe, and it was love at first site, so I clicked on it to purchase it, BUT IT WAS SOLD OUT. Not one to give up easily, I convoed the shop to ask for a print. The response from Jesse was quick, and polite; he posted more prints right away so I purchased 2. Now in case you're wondering why I desperately wanted a print of a horse shoe, here it is....
Isn't that just great????? Jesse has a bunch of animal shoes in his shop. Here's an elepump. I just love it. You must check them out, he has the best poems for each shoe print.
He also does custom portraits. I especially enjoy his use of light and shadow to give such depth to his model. It makes me think of Norman Rockwell.
Now for the great customer service part. I received the prints, and I noticed a slight (and I mean slight) damage from the shipping. I contacted Jesse just to let him know, and guess what he did....he sent me 2 new prints! How wonderful. His customer service is as great as his talented artwork. So hurry now to his shop and finish your Christmas shopping there.
And lest I overlook his "other" half, his wife has her own Etsy shop. She creates wonderfully beautiful collars froom vintage doilies. And the name, Petticoat Commando, I love it! So just click on any of the highlighted links to get you to the wonderful and talented JesseDraperStudio.

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016