Friday, December 3, 2010

BESTeam Treasury~ Winter Wonderland

Greetings all! Today you get a blog from the daughter side of this team~ Amanda! Aren't you just a lucky duck? ;)

My mother asked me to make a Treasury on Etsy for our BESTeam group, and I obediently complied. You can find the treasury by following the title link of this blog up above... it's called Winter Wonderland.

I tried to list at least one item from every BESTeam member, if you ever want to find a shop from the BESTeam, just do a search for "besteam" and voila! Here we are!

I found lots of winter and Christmas items to get us all in the holiday spirit. Are you ready for the holidays? I hope so, because I am most certainly NOT! I remember as a child going out on Christmas Eve with my mother and brothers to do Christmas shopping~ so you must understand where I get my procrastination from...

We are tirelessly looking for and creating things to adorn your home for Christmas, so check our shop often for new listings!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016