Friday, January 28, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing is Good

Let me tell you about a great Etsy shop....too much of a good thing.  Leyla is the creative force behind this shop full of wonderful items.  I should know because I am also a customer of this shop, and found the items to be exactly as described.  I got these cute little crochet flowers for my scrapbooking.  They look so cute in my daughter's book.   Leyla can take extra yarn and scrap paper and make the best stuff, like this crochet elephant.  Too cute with the monkey.  TooMuchOfAGoodThing is based in Salem, Oregon, and there are 2 local shops that carry her cards.  I've ordered her cards and they were very well made.  Time for me to order more, like these adorable sock monkey baby cards.  Something new I've noticed in her shop are crochet headbands, perfect for any length hair.
Her blog makes for great reading, with tutorials and stories.  It is one of only a few I actually subscribe too, and I read it every time.  But don't just take my word for it, click on any of these links to see for yourself.

If your an Etsy artist, and a blogger, consider joining the BESTeam ever!

No comments:

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016