Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Besteam feature on FunkyFeltFlowers

I love this shop!
Funky Felt Flowers is our newest BESTeam member, this is her first official week with us, and when I saw that I drew her name in our weekly rotation, I thought "cool".  Then I went to her shop and thought "WOW, this is great"!  I felt the smile spread across my face as I browsed. 

Miley
 Michele makes these great felt flowers, and THEY ARE COCTAIL RINGS!  I don't drink coctail's but I want, no neeeeeed one!  She not only makes these great rings....she names them.....after celebrities.  How fun!!! 

Xtina
  Now, if Christina Aguilera had been wearing this during the Super Bowl, maybe no-one would have noticed how she sang the national anthem, hahaha.  Sorry, had to say it!
And last but not least, my favorite color...

Angelina
  And speaking of orange....you should see her blog.  And you can like her on facebook.  So, stop by her shop, and enjoy the experience!

3 comments:

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Her flowers are fantastic! I think they will ROCK this Spring

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Thank you so much for the feature! My little flowers thank you as well!!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Love the bright colors!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016