Saturday, February 19, 2011

Besteam feature on Wayfaring Magnolia

O M G! When I first went exploring at Amanda's Etsy shop, I could not believe the wonderful vintage items she carries, and I love vintage.  My favorite summer pastime is spending a whole day at estate auctions, or combing flea markets and antique shops.  And Amanda's shop, Wayfaring Magnolia, can cover all three for me.  Amanda studied history at Michigan State University, and it shows in the great choices of items she provides to her customers.  Let me share my favorites with you.  

vintage ladies blue wool hat
If you have ever stopped by my Etsy shop, you will see that I absolutely love hats, and this vintage ladies blue wool hat is just wonderful.  Click on the picture above to see the hat close up, you'll be glad you did.  Next up...

vintage ladies leather suit
 this vintage ladies leather suit.  Pair it up with that hat, and you're ready for a classy night on the town.  And if you add these glasses..... 
vintage cat's eye glasses
 Ok, maybe the cat's eye glasses would be over the top for this outfit, hahaha, but you gotta love them.  I remember my older sister wearing glasses just like them.  She was soooo cool, or should I say, groovy?  And this last one, I just couldn't resist.

vintage Santa ornament
I remember having a few of these vintage Santa ornaments on our trees while I was growing up.   You can follow Wayfaring Magnolia on twitter, like her on facebook, or read about other great Besteam shops on Amanda's blog.

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

I love vintage hats!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016