Thursday, February 10, 2011

Besteam feature on Futtering Flowers

This week I get to talk about an Etsy shop that I just love, Fluttering Flowers.  Deborah makes the most incredible little (and I mean teeny tiny) creations with clay, and every time I visit her shop, I see more new pieces that I want to get for myself!!!  Right now I have a set she did aptly called "chicken and the egg", or what came first.  It consists of an egg, an open egg (no shell), an egg with a little chicken, and a bigger chicken, and I just love it.  I keep it on the shelf above my kitchen sink, and smile every time I look at it.  I use the other bunnies and carrots that I purchased from her in my scrapbooking, and they just make the page that much more special. 
 Now I have to get this bird for my books.  The colors are awesome, so bright, and the curves are so smooth. 
And this dragonfly is way too cute.  Those eyes just kill me :P
And this kiwi pie looks so tasty.  If you're not careful, you may forget it's made of clay.  Deborah is an amazing artist with her work, such imagination, and each piece is just full of life.  You really must stop at her Etsy shop and see for yourself.  You can also find Deborah on twitter, and she writes a mean blog too.  Well, I'm off.  Back to FlutteringFlowers on Etsy to finish my order. :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016