Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Besteam feature on CreativityBugs

The first thing that came to my mind when I peeked into the shop of this weeks Besteam feature, CreativityBugs, was WOW.  So bright, and pretty, and col-or-ful!!!  I love it!  Sisters, Sandy and Sue had the grand opening of their Etsy shop, CreativityBugs, in January of this year.  They started with lovingly handmade cards like this one:
I love the look of this owl, it just makes me smile.  It's a blank card, so you can add your own message inside.  A perfect card to say thank you to someone special. 
Sandy and Sue learned a lot about crafting from their mother when they were young, and lucky for us, they continue to craft, and then share their creations with the rest of us. 
In addition to cards, CreativityBugs added gift items to their shop, like this soothing foot salts,
complete with a cute card.  What a great gift idea.  And now that summer is on the way, we need to get our tootsies sandal ready.  I gave myself a nice little pedi the other night, since no-one else is allowed to touch my feet, lol.  While your soaking your feet, light a candle and relax.  In fact, light THIS candle:
A creme-brule scented candle with pretty paper butterflies.  And the plus for me????? It's orange!
To visit their shop, click on any link or picture above.  And to visit their great blog, click here.
On their blog you'll see many great posts about freebies (always my favorite), receipes, stories, and
of course, Besteam features of other great shops.
You can also follow Sandy and Sue on facebook.
Be sure to say HI!

Debbi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great feature!!!
This shop is my feature next week :)
Talk to you soon, well you know what I mean :)

Cathy

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016