Thursday, March 24, 2011

busy, busy, busy

WHAT A WEEK THIS HAS BEEN....have you ever had a day, or a week, or even a month, where you can't seem to get anything completed from your to-do list?  Between my husband, housework, homeschool, foster children appointments, and babysitting grandchildren, I barely had time to shower let alone create items for our Etsy shop and share things here on our blog.  So today, since we have started listing jewelry on our shop, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pieces from some of my favorite shops.  First up, my BFFEtsy, Karen from MysticWynd.  Her designs are bold, yet feminine.  This Faux Pearls and Roses on Brass necklace is a perfect example.
Next up is Love's Splendor, a simply beautiful quilled necklace. 
You can find this, and many other wonderful quilled pieces at TwirledTreasures.
And if you like funky and fun, CleverCrafter is the shop for you.  What Jennifer can do with buttons is great.
My favorite is this Carrot Cake Button Bracelet.
And now I'll share one of our pieces. 
So go visit these shops, and let me know what piece of jewelry is your favorite!
Debbi

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

You have great taste!


<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice collection!
Have a great day, and TRY and slow down :)

Jenni said...

Thanks for including me!!! I love that quilled piece too, AWESOME!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thank you ladies for taking time from you busy, busy day to leave me a comment! :)
- ourhometoyours

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016