Friday, April 15, 2011

my Capsteam buddies

When you sell on Etsy, you join teams as a way to get support, and promoted. We belong to several teams, most noteably the BESTeam and the CAPSteam. Well, today I want to brag on the CAPSteam, Christian Artists Promoting Shops team. They biggest thing they do for each other is pray, which to me is the most important thing anyone can do for another person. They they also make treasuries, lots of them. Now I've never been one to make treasuries, so instead let me share the ones that are already done, lol.  This one is titled "Il Polso Femminile: the Feminine Wrist" curated by jhrcorrea.
Such pretty bracelets, it's hard to choose a favorite!  Heather did a great job!
The next one is a first for Helmer Jewelry, and she titled it "Say it with Flowers".
She did a great job for her first time, if I must say so myself.
And for the last one of the evening, "a little wood, a little metal" from ReclaimedTrends.
I absolutely love the rustic look, and this treasury delivers.

Well, I hope you enjoyed these treasuries, be sure to click on the links and vote for your favorites.  And I'll see y'all around the farm.
Debbi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited about this new blog club! It is wonderful to finally "meet" you!

(From one fellow Christian to another) :)

Laura lok said...

excited about the blog club looking forward to more posts.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

This post speaks a lot to me! I have tried to sell on etsy before but gave up. Such good tips!

And I am also glad to meet you!

Melanna said...

Also glad to meet you! I'm just learning the world of etsy (not selling, just trying to hold on tight to my pocketbook!). So far I've learned that it's addicting. :)

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thank you ladies for commenting. and yes Melanna, Etsy is very addicting...and fun.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016