Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Besteam feature on Knitful Dezigns

YIPPEE!!!!
That was my first reaction when I found out that my Besteam feature this week was Veronica from Knitful Dezigns.  I first met Veronica on facebook while commenting on a post from Cathy at HeadPinWear, and how glad I am to have met her.  She is a hoot!  And you'll learn that when you get addicted to her blog,  just like I did.  Anyhoo, Veronica knits the cutest things...and the names she gives to her creations are great, like this polka dottie be my hottie bow headband, hahaha.
How cute!  Veronica is a cutie too.  She is working on getting her pilot's license, and she just moved to Florida.  Sunshine all the time :)  which just goes with her bubbly personality.  Veronica is on a weight loss journey, and is not ashamed to share it.  She is tracking her success on her blog, and I get to live vicariously thru her, since I have no will-power of my own, hahaha.  I'm sure when she's done, she'll treat herself to some new outfits.  Maybe a nice outfit to match this very pretty fade to grey headband.
Veronica loves to take everyday items and just have fun with her designs to make the mundane anything but....like headbands and hats, and even plush toys.  Take this knotty retro headband for example.  She styled it from the time women would just take any old scarf and wrap it around their head while doing chores.  What a great way to keep the hair off your face.
Now before I finish here, I have to show you one more item, my favorite.  And, of course, it's ORANGE!  Here is her morbid pumpkin pie headband.
  I don't know why she calls it morbid, teehee.  My mother once painted our kitchen those colors....pumpkin orange cabinets with chocolate brown walls.  Now that was in the days of avacado green appliances, so it looked like we lived inside a wierd volcano plant.  But I smile when I remember it. :)
So be sure to check out KnitfulDezigns at Etsy, and follow her blog here.  You can also find her on facebook (she's there all the time) and on twitter.  You'll be glad you did.

If you are an Etsy artist and have a blog, check out this team, the BESTeam on Etsy.  We are a group of Etsians that not only blog about each other, and include each other in weekly treasuries, but we share tips, and ideas, and just generally have fun supporting each other on our road to financial independence.  Ok, maybe we won't all get rich, but we do have fun together!

5 comments:

Knitful Dezigns said...

This was wonderful, a breath of freah air :) jejeje Thank you so much <3 It always intrigues me to see how people view my work and even myself! Youve made me laugh, smile and even tear up a tad jeje! THANK YOU MRS. DEBBI <3 <3

Laura lok said...

cute headbands

Unknown said...

I am so happy to have met both of you! You two do not know how much joy you bring to my life. I am so blessed in knowing each of you!
Great feature AS ALWAYS! on such a great young lady :)
<3

Christie Cottage said...

I love the retro headband!



~~~~



I hope you'll swing by my blog and enter the new giveaway. It's for candy!
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/04/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway-and_20.html


<><

Melanna said...

Ooh cute! People who can knit impress me. My mom tried to teach me, but it moves along way too slow for my personality. I love the names of her headbands. They make me giggle!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016