Saturday, June 18, 2011

come meet the CAPSteam

We belong to several different Etsy teams, and I thought I would start to introduce you to some of my CAPSteam buddies.  CAPSteam stands for Christian Artists Promoting Shops team, and I feel the need to promote some of these great shops.  This will be an ongoing feature, since there are 483 members of this team, lol.

The first shop is also our team captain...Christie Cottage.  This shop carries jewelry supplies, original artwork, and hand sewn objects.  The item I chose from this shop is this wonderfully bright original acrylic painting.  It is a 16x20 standard size, so framing this would be oh so easy, and would look perfect anywhere.


Our next shop is tomroche, one of our CAPSteam leaders.  Tom is a retired Navy man (so was my dad, and is my granddaughter) and makes the most amazing creations with wood.  From trivets to jewelry boxes to cutting boards, the attention to detail is outstanding.  I love these Fat Cat, Kitty, and baby cutting boards.

And my last shop for now is our other team leader WatercolorsNmore.  Roxanne is an extremely talented water color artist.  And in her shop you'll find a broad range of items in a broad range of pricing, so anyone can afford some original artwork.  I love my country, and I love this American Eagle.  It is acrylic and watercolor and measures a cute 6x6.
Be sure to stop by these shops and enjoy browsing all they have to offer.

5 comments:

watercolors said...

Debbi, Thanks SO much, lovely choices.

Roxanne

sweetybird09 said...

I love being a member of the CAPS team :)

Christie Cottage said...

Thank you for the feature!

<><

tomroche.etsy.com said...

Debbi, Thanks for including me in your blog.
Tom

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie!

Thanks for this post. I am going to go check out this team right now!

Thanks so much again <3
Cathy

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016