Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's a beeeeutiful day in the hive, let's shop!

Today I was window shopping on Etys, and did a search for other members of this great social site I belong to.... Creating The Hive.  This site is a great place to share and learn with other artists, filled with a diverse range of artistic endeavors.  So I decided that today, I am shopping in the Etsy Hive.  Here is what I found...

I just love this little green guy, he made me smile :)  I found him in the shop of hive member The Silver Hook.  This Green Long Legged Alien is ready to hop into his UFO and land in bed with your own little guy.

Here's another one that just made me laugh...Ash the Watcher Elf.  That hair...those ears...and that face! Gotta love it.  You can find Ash in the shop of Homespun Dolls.

And who doesn't love teddy bears.  I still have my oldest sons first teddy bear, he just turned 33.  I keep him (the teddy) on my bed because it too makes me remember, and smile.  Now this teddy, named Parker, comes with his own ice cream cone, and ice cream is a big hit in my house.  You can find Parker at the shop of Glass Dragon Bears Etc.


Now that was fun....and you can have fun too by clicking on any of the links above.  Each of these shops has great items, so take your time and enjoy your visit with them.  I did.
Debbi

6 comments:

Rachel J said...

That's a super cute alien

The Homespun Loft said...

Hello from a fellow Etsian... great choices.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thank you ladies. I love sharing....
Debbi

Christie Cottage said...

Cute items!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunday-spiritual_26.html

Laurie said...

That teddy bear with the ice cream is just too cute! :)

Your newest follower,
Laurie

createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/

Melanna said...

Love the teddy! I love hearing about etsy shops as some I would never find otherwise. :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016