Monday, June 27, 2011

come meet the CAPSteam #2

Here's my second installment on the wonderful talent from my Etsy CAPSteam, (Christian Artists Promoting Shops).  First let me tell you a little bit about this team.  As the name implies, we are a group of artists that have dedicated our lives to following Jesus Christ.  God gave us our talent, and God gets all the glory for our talent.  We promote each other's shops thru treasuries and other social medias, but most importantly, we support each other in prayer and uplifting  words on our forum.  So if this sounds like a team for you, click on the link above.  Now, here are my 3 shops for this feature.

First is Suzanne Medrano...Suzanne is from the sunny state of California, and believes in recycling products.  Her shop is filled with paper embellishments and gift tags, and a craft I used to love but haven't done much of lately, needlepoint on plastic canvas.  That's why I picked this great Freestanding White Dove Ornament to share with you.


Next is Rachel Petersen with her shop Road to Grinnell.  Rachel chose the name for her shop from the small town in Iowa where she used to live.  Sounds like a picture postcard kind of place :)  Rachel loves to play mostly with yarn and paper and her shop is full of great greeting cards and gift tags.  I just love this Going Places card.  It makes me just want to pack and go, lol. 

My last shop for today is Catz DiVirgilio's Blondiesloft.  I just love that name...Catz.  So very artsy!   I'm going to quote her straight from her profile page, because she very aptly states what I was trying to express for myself earlier today. "God has led me here to YOU, to build this Shop. He has given me a PEACE beyond understanding, as far as ,The "Fear" factor of failure..... In His eyes, I've already succeeded. I'm beyond that fear now. Who needs to come ....Will......& who doesn't ...simply doesn't ...".  I have discovered that I have been spending soooo much time lately trying to "build my business" that I had no time left to relax and just use the creative gift my Father gave to me.  So I've come to accept that if I make a sale, great.  If not, that's ok too.  Thank you Catz for reminding me of this.  Now here is my favorite item from her shop, her Photograph Art Title Round and Round.
Now, before I forget, both Suzanne and Rachel are leaders of our great team.  Be sure to click on any link above and check out these wonderful shops yourself, and until next time, may God bless you.
Debbi

3 comments:

RoadToGrinnell said...

Thank you so much for the feature! The bio you wrote really made me smile. I added that item of Catz to my favorites list - I love the rust & mold!

Suzanne said...

Thank you Debbi for including me. Recycling is very dear to my heart. Rachel has put so much time and love into CAPS, and thank you for that wonderful thought from Catz - our Father is in control!

Melanna said...

Oh I love that little suitcase!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016