Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Besteam feature on KC Dragonfly

I love dragonflies, and you'll find plenty of them here at KC Dragonfly on Etsy.  Kristine Cherry is the proud proprietor of this shop, and a fairly new member to the BESTeam.  She carries some great items in her shop and one of my favorites is this...
Wedding Parasol.   Great for weddings, photo ops, or fun dress up occasions, there are several in her shop to choose from so you will surly find the right one for you.  This reminded me of when I was a little kid and my mother bought me a parasol at a local carnival.  I absolutely loved it, but unfortunately I didn't realize that they are NOT umbrellas.  lol
You can also find small clutches and bags at KC Dragonfly, like this wonderfully detailed Clutch Purse in green and burgundy.  What I especially like about this purse is that Kristine used leftover material and trim from the above parasol to create this clutch.  I totally agree with the idea of waste not, want not.  Plus, having a matching clutch for your parasol...what a classy way to complete your outfit.
My last pick for this shop is this Celtic Round Tigereye earring and cuff.  Tigereye is one of my absolute favorite gems.  It is such a pretty shade of brown, very soft.  And it offsets the gold nicely.  If I put all 3 of these items together, I'll be set for our upcoming local Renaissance Festival.   Hmmmm, I wonder if a woman my age could pull off this look. heehee

Kristine also writes a blog, has facebook, and she tweets, so you can follow, fan, and find her everywhere, :~D
Debbi

If you are an Etsy artisan that like to blog, click here.
If you are an blogger, that sells on Etsy, click here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Definitely would be some great accessories for a Renaissance festival or any other event where cosplay is the focus and history is the theme. Of course, with Halloween a mere three months away, it's not too early to start building a costume for that party or office Halloween contest. Great review of a great shop - thanks for sharing!

Karen
MysticWynd on Etsy
Mystic Wynd

Laura lok said...

great finds love that clutch

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016