Thursday, July 21, 2011

more of the CAPSteam

It's been a while, but I want to share some more wonderful members of the Capsteam with y'all.  It's so nice to have a team with the same faith in Christ that I have, I never have to worry what I might find in their shops. My first shop to share with you is (drum roll please....)
Leah's Heart.  Leah carries a variety of items, but overall she is a seamstress, with bowls and bags her specialty.  This white with small blue dots coiled fabric basket caught my eye right away.  Reading her description of how she makes these bowls, make me realise that she puts a lot of work into her baskets, and they will last a long time.
When I first saw this paper flower...I thought "what did Daintyhippo" do to that book?  I love books, but I have to admit, this paper flower is very cool.  She has tons of them, all shapes and sizes in her shop.  Plus flowers made of fabric, and even a pair of earrings that resembles angels.  Wonderful.

And lastly, MiaBooo creates handcrafted wooden blocks for children.  I love these patriotic ones.  Hmmm, maybe I need to get a set for my soon-to-arrive great-grandson (his daddy is a navy man).




I hope you all enjoyed my picks for this installment of the wonderful world of CAPSteam.  :~)
Debbi

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Wonderful items from a wonderful team!

Thank you!



<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Melanna said...

I have to admit, when the craze first came along to make crafts out of books, part of me almost died because I love books. But then I realized there are such things as bad books that no one wants to read any more. So that's what I use to make my crafts. :)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016