Sunday, August 14, 2011

more of the CAPSteam

Sunday is the day we set aside to worship our God, and I belong to a wonderful Etsy team of like-minded artists.  So what better day to show you the awesome talent in this team.  The first shop is Everythingswhite....and (almost) everything in this shop is....white, :~)   Joyce Florance creates her lovely crochet items in sunny (hot) Louisiana.  She is also a fitness coordinator and an avid marathon runner.  I picked this so cute white and pink elephant, but you really need to go and see all of her stuff.

Ok, I love this next shop.  I love vintage items (my favorite summer pastime is old estate auctions), and I really really love HATS and Vintage Repeats has so many hats....my idea of heaven.  This shop is run by another wonderful mother/daughter team, Tammy and Nicole.  They sound like a pair that my Amanda and I would enjoy spending time with.  I just fell totally in love with this Red Wool Hat, but there are so many wonderful items to choose from, so click on over there.
My last shop stop for today is Stone Creek Turnings.  This husband and wife team from Missouri share the load in this Etsy shop.  Well, sort of.  Eric the husband plays with the wood, and Jennifer the wife plays with the techy part (listings, shop upkeep, etc).  I'm not sure who works harder, but we get the benefits.  My favorite from their shop is this Large Hand turned Black Walnut Bowl.
So, now you can go ahead and click on any of the links above to check out all these shops have to offer, and come back next Sunday for another installment of "more of the CAPSteam".
Debbi

2 comments:

sweetybird09 said...

Oh thanks for showing our fellow caps team members!

Love the shops and what they have for sale :)

Christie Cottage said...

I LOVE, LOVE< LOVE that hat! It is sfeaturd in a treasury for CAPSTeam too.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for spotlighting CAPS!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016