Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up

Ok, I know that on my new schedule today was suppose to be a shop link up post, BUT I couldn't figure out how to make the linky thingy work.  Late last night I went to Pixel Berry Pie Designs blog, where I link up twice a month, to see what she uses, and it's inlinkz.com.  So I went there, and spent the next few HOURS trying to figure out to hook the link up to my blog, so I could schedule it to publish early this morning.  But finally about 11:30 pm, with my brain fried and not working, I gave up.  But I refuse to give up!!!!  So I will be taking this week messing with it, and will start our shopping link next Saturday.  And on Saturday, the shopping theme will be "back to school".  So you all have one week to decide what shop item you want to share, and be sure to let all your friends know where to find us.
Debbi

1 comment:

Laura lok said...

hate it when I spend hours on something only to be to tired to continue. good luck with the linky next time

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016