Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up - end of summer sales

Ok, the theme for this week is....end of summer!  (boo hiss) I love summer and hate to see it end, but I must admit, I am getting tired of 90+ temps, every day, all day!!!!  Plus, the kids went back to school this week, so hubby and I are getting re-acquainted.  :~D  So here's what I found on my Etsy end of summer sale search.
I love this picture.  The shop Aprils Crafts carries wonderful and colorful crochet items, and right now is offering 10% off any market/beach bag or purse.  But the discount is only good till the end of August, so hurry on over there.

Awww, what is summer without a bike ride or two.  Chuck just hung our bikes up for the rest of the year (not like I rode at all this summer), but the thought of a bike ride is nice.  StephsShoes is a great Etsy photography shop.  Such great images....a must visit shop.
And what is a day at the beach, or anywhere in the sun, without a big floppy hat.  Anne De Pasquale Couture Millinery is a shop full of hats.  Big hats. Small hats.  Red hats.  Blue hats.  And feathers.....this is a new favorite shop for me.



So if you have anything summery, and on sale, link it up here.  Then be sure to share with everyone cuz everyone knows, the more people at a party the better.  Let's Party Hearty!!!!
Debbi

5 comments:

Knitful Dezigns said...

YAY! what an awesome idea Mrs. Debbi :) Im having a small end of summer sale for my knitful dezigns <3 Love all these awesome shops <3 SO CUTE

HUGS

Veronica grace

Janet said...

Ah summer's end. Bittersweet as I love having all the windows open but love fall with sweaters and jeans too.

Annie said...

The ocean picture makes me want to get to a beach (not the east coast, right now, however!) and wriggle my toes in the sand! Landlocked in Oklahoma...

So, you asked about protein (couldn't figure out how to send you an email)...actually it's very easy to get protein without meat or dairy. It's one of those myths that is so persistent. Lots of grains have protein, greens, beans (of course), nuts, soy products. Let me know when you're ready to convert ;-).

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Annie said...

Added my link! My first Etsy sale!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

yea Annie!!!! and we probably won't be veggans anytime soon, lol. I'm just way to finiky about my food, but Amanda is taking me to lots of farmers markets. tomorrow she is making us eggplant parmasian. I hope it tastes like chicken, lol.
and thank you to the rest of you for coming to the party. it will be open all week :)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016