Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up - decorate for fall

Yesterday was the first day of fall, and I said to myself "self, what a great idea for this weeks linky party".  So I went "shopping" on Etsy for some fall/autumn home decor items and this is what I found...

a set of 4 handpainted wine glasses from JudiPaintedit.  What a beautiful way to set the table for your holiday get-together.  Judi will also custom paint glasses to meet your special need.
And I love this owl.  Funny how you never really notice owls during the heat of the summer, but when the temperature starts to dip, and night comes early, you can hear them more.  This Owl Drawing is an original artwork from the hands of LainyArt.  She can make a custom portrait from your photograph, and in her shop you'll also find handpainted scrabble pendants for you jewelry designers out there.

And you simply cannot decorate for the fall season without pumpkins.  Personally, I'm not into Halloween and jack-o-lanterns, so this Trio of fleece Pumpkins is perfect for me.  Weighted at the bottom to stay where you put them, you can find these in the shop of SimpleJoysDecor.


So, now's the time for you to look through your shop and/or blog and find something to share with the world, then link up below.  And it doesn't have to be just from Etsy, share from Folksy, Artfire, or even your own website.  Just join, and then share the fun.

8 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Great items

Annie said...

Those pumpkins are awesome!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Blue & White Wear said...

I love your Link Ups!!

Unknown said...

That owl is stunning, love the wine glasses too...okay, I think I can do this...LOL!
Thanks for "holding my hand".
Aloha, Connie

Unknown said...

Debbi,

You are going to laugh, just like me to go overboard..thought I was supposed to feature three products/people also..LOL! Oh well, it's all good!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

that's cool connie. your blog posts are great! and I don't know why the linky thing isn't showing pictures :(
debbi

riorita said...

I like this blog! Thoses painted glasses are gorgeous!

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Love the oranges, greens and browns of Fall..and added my favorite bracelet....happy fall...

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016