Friday, September 23, 2011

I told you I'd bee back

Well, a week without Internet service, and my blogging schedule is all messed up.  But in my life, what else is new, lol.  Not only have I not been able to blog, I haven't been able to visit the Hive to see what's new.  So today I buzzed on over there, and this is what I found...161 notifications.  Boy, I guess the world wide wed just keeps turning even without me, :~P.  So let's see what's up...
Joni from PopArtMini's started a Friday facebook follow...always good for some new fans, and great to find new pages that you might like.
Here's something interesting...The Hive is looking for a few good people.  Actually they are looking for Design and Demo team members.  What a great opportunity.   Play with new crafting tools and then get to write about them?  That's my kind of "job".  Now if you haven't joined the Hive yet, what are you waiting for? It is a great place to start, and keep, your creative juices flowing. 
Before I leave, I just want to share this with you.
Lynn made this amazing and elegant card, and I love how she shares just how she created this wonderful work of art.  You can see more of her work at her blog.

Well, I'll see you all tomorrow, bright and early for my weekly linky party.  And the theme is ummmm, FALL.  Yeah, that was a hard theme to think of, with today being the first day of fall and all. hahaha
Happy Creating!
Debbi

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Welcome Back! Lynn's card is so elegant. It would perfect to give to a bride and groom!

Laura lok said...

never heard of the hive will check it out

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thanks for the comments...and stampmouse, you'll love the Hive. :~)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016