Thursday, September 22, 2011

BESTeam pretty in pink

Well, it's been a week without an internet connection, and you want to know what I discovered? You can't really work your on-line shop or write your blog from a cell phone, lol.  But I'm here now, and excited to share with y'all the new format we here at the BESTeam will be using to share the great shops and products of our other team members.  Instead of an indepth look at one shop, I get to share my favorites from three shops.  Yippee!  And as a theme, I chose "pretty in pink".

Agnes (aka BeaderBubbe) started out selling her jewelry to her friends, then she realized that this would be a great way to spend her retirement.  While she's not retired yet, her shop is open and full of great items.  I love this Hearts of Glass pendant.  You can also find her on twitter, facebook, and her blog.

Next up is Absolutely Kismet. Kirsten loves playing with beads, and mostly makes wine charms.  But she also created these Hot Pink Stitch Markers for us knitters. Made on a closed ring, and lightweight, these are a very pretty way to mark your rounds.  You can also find her on twitter, facebook, and her blog.

Tina and Mick are the creative husband and wife duo of Off The Wall Expressions.  They can take anything you can think of (and some things I would never have thought of) and turn it into a wonderful focal point; for the wall, cabinet door, or floor.  I absolutely love this Diva in Training.  Definetly a must have on my daughters Christmas list!  You can also find this dynamic duo on facebook, and, of course, their blog.
 Well, that's my trio of favorites for this week.  And remember, if you are an Etsy artist and a blogger, come join the BESTeam for support and promotion.
Thanks for reading, and please, leave a comment! Just be nice :~)
Debbi

8 comments:

Tina - Off The Wall Expressions said...

Thanks Debbi for the 'pretty in pink' feature!

Annie said...

Good to see you back online again! Nice pink-themed features!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thanks annie. now if only AT&T would let me stay on for a whole day! lol.
and you're very welcome Tina. :~)

Christie Cottage said...

I know what you mean about not being able to use your phone. It will drive you nuts trying to work in the microscopic and then waiting for the pages to load! ARGH!! LOL

Glad you once again reconnected!

Have a wonderful weekend!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com


(Stop by and enter my current giveaway - coasters from TomRoche)

Crystal said...

Nice features :) And I can sympathize with the cellphone dilemma...

AbsolutelyKismet said...

Thank you for the mention! Pink is definitely one of the best colors!

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Debbi....I love it...and now I understand what the new look is....I think the theme feature is great....now I have to get working on it...been in the dark about what's going on lately...and my internet has been working....again, thanks for the great featurette....with this we cover alot more ground...I like...

Unknown said...

Nice Feature, and now I see how this should be done!
Thanks :)
Cathy
http://headpinwear.blogspot.com/

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016