Wednesday, September 14, 2011

besteam feature - Babamoon

I've been lucky enough to revisit a great Besteam member and Etsy shop...Babamoon.  Naomi lives in England with her family, and creates the most amazing hats and baby photo props.  I had so much trouble choosing some items to share with you, so I am going to give you a peek of something from every shop section.  But I have to warn you, her models and items are soooo cute you could end up in a sugar coma. hahaha

Aren't these just too cute? The floppy bunny ears, the petals framing your baby's face, that panda bear, too hard to choose.

Then we have Cloche Flapper Hats, Flower Heart Headbands, and Pixie Hats. I'm a big hat lover myself, and every girl needs the right accessories, lol.  And look at Santa's little helper.  Get ready because CHRISTmas will be here before you know it.
And Cocoon Pods Photo Props, Newsboy Newsgirl Caps, and Pom Pom Beanie Berets.  Now all these items comes in several sizes, so when you click on an item link above, it may not be for the size you need, so look around.  Now all of Naomi's items are "made to order" and current production time frame is 8-12 business days.  And with the holidays coming up, just keep this in mind whey you place your order.  Now for the last shop section, and my favorite item...
we have Earflap Aviator Hats, and this so cute Angel Wings.  You can also find Naomi at these locations:  her digital photography shop on Etsy, Moonangelnay; her blog; twitter; facebook; flickr; and stumbleupon.  And wasn't I right about these models?  I just want to pinch and kiss them cheeks. hahaha.
Debbi
If you are and Etsy artist that like to blog, click here.
If you are a blogger and sell on Etsy, click here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this is such a wonderful collection!!!! lovely...thank you for sharing these....

Unknown said...

OMG, I want a cocoon pod for myself! I just love Baba Moons things. Great post Debbi!
Aloha, Connie

Laura lok said...

adorable hats

Tina - Off The Wall Expressions said...

I always love everything from Babamoon..!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016