Monday, October 31, 2011

Pretty Purple is the Best.

I'm starting my week out with my BESTeam feature.  And I have the privilege of sharing 4 wonderful, and distinctly different shops to share with you, Absolutely Kismet, Msformaldehyde, Chicky D's, and our newest member, AngelsNeverlastings. 

Let's start with Absolutely Kismet.
Kirsten is a lover of beads.  Beads for your wrists, and beads for your wine.  And I love the rich, deep, purple of this Purple Shell Bracelet. You can find more of Absolutely Kismet at

Oh, My!  Just look at the bright shade on this Purple Rose Hair Barrett from Msformaldehyde.  With 380 items Kelly has listed in her shop, you could spend many hours of shopping fun here. lol.
Check out this cute Floral Stacked Boutique Bow in shades of purple.  Danielle has a great knack for creating just the right hairbows...she even does custom orders.  At least, she did for me :~D  There are so many different styles of hair bows at Chicky D's, every little (and big) girl will find just what they want.
 And my last shop share is AngelsNeverlastings. Judy creates wonderful home decor items, using dried flowers, seashells, and other unique materials.  And she has some absolutely beautiful Christmas tree Angels, just in time for the upcoming holidays.  This Door Grapevine Wreath is so pretty.

Now be sure to stop by these shops and show them some loving.  You won't be disappointed.
Debbi

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely items! Love the wreath!!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great shops!! I especially love the wreath by Judy!

Sue Runyon said...

Love that wreath!

Danielle said...

Thank you for the great feature!

Tina - Off The Wall Expressions said...

Great stuff! Chicky D's bows just get better and better! Some beautiful purple items!

Knitful Dezigns said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Purple is my sisters favorite color so it definitely put a smile on my face :) these are such gorgeous finds <3

Unknown said...

Thank you for including my wreath with these beautiful purple items and creative shops.

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love purple! Those shell beads are gorgeous!

Annie said...

Great colors! You rock, girl! And so do this team's shops!!

An Unrefined Vegan
Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thank you everyone. it's easy to write about such great shops.
Debbi

Crystal said...

Oooh one of my favorite colors - nice!

AbsolutelyKismet said...

aw! Thank you! I just love the bracelet you've featured - I hope it finds a nice home!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016