Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday shopping linky party - baby blues

Today I decided to share baby blue items from shops of the Etsy teams I belong to, starting with the CAPSteam. This Knit Miniblanket comes from the shop of LoveNYarn.  We have had a plethora of babies in the family lately, but this would be a perfect gift.  The Capsteam is a team of Christians supporting and praying for each other.


Jewelry by Jaynemarie is a member with me on the BESTeam, and these Sapphire blue dangle earrings are so delicate and feminine.  New mommies would love this, to remind them that they are women too. The Besteam is a team of bloggers promoting each other.
I find this embellished picture frame by Ginalimosaics amazing. Simply amazing.  Not only would it show off any photo wonderfully, it also looks great by itself.  Ginalimosaics is on the On Fire For Handmade Team with me.  The On Fire Team supports each other with treasuries.

I truly enjoy all the teams, and invite you to try them out for yourself.  Now link up below any item from your shop that is blue, any shade will do.  I'll see you all on Monday.  Take tomorrow to visit a church near you for some refreshing and refilling and worship to the One who gave us all life.
Debbi

8 comments:

Agapi Sea Glass said...

thank you Debbi for the feature in your wonderful blog. I love the On Fire team, they are so supportive.
Good luck to you dear

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my long Sapphire and Sterling Silver Earrings. You and the BEST team are truly the best.
Jaynemarie
- JewelryByJaynemarie 

Annie said...

More beautiful blues!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

LoveNYarn said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little baby blue blanky -- what a delightful way to start a really blah day, weatherwise!!
Marie from Lovenyarn.etsy.com

Isobel Morrell said...

Hello there - have just seen you on the Blogging Buddies Forum site - and popped in to see your blue themed post today. Love the baby blanket, particularly - such a change to the usual oval shape, Baby must sleep well with it!

By the way, you may like to visit my blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com (I'd just posted today and was telling folks about it when I saw your post). I waffle on about how I make, mend and otherwise create the toys I then try to sell at the shop www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com. You're most welcome to visit both and I truly look forward to seeing you there!

Have a great week-end and Hallow'een!

Erin said...

That frame looks amazing! Great features! Thanks for sharing :)

Erin from BloggingBuddies
http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

Blue & White Wear said...

Love this!

Pixel Berry Pie Designs said...

What a lovely place to feature products! Thanks for stopping by my blog and telling me you have a link-up. I'm definitely going to be stopping by from now. Just linked up one of my blue designs from my shop. Oh, and I LOVE THOSE HIPPOS! =)
{ Pixel Berry Pie Designs }

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016