Friday, October 28, 2011

The Best of Baby Blue

Well, it's late on Friday and I'm just now starting my weekly Besteam feature.  I'm a baaaaad girl, but I'm also a very busy girl lately.  Which makes me blue...so let me share with you the beautiful baby blue items from Gmaellen, Mossy Creek Soaps, Empty on the Inside, and CK Silver.
I love these Powder Blue Nesting Baskets from GmaEllenCrochetGifts.  Ellen fills her shop with the greatest crochet items.  From baskets to dishcloths, with some earrings and bookmarks thrown in for good measure.  And if you're going green, check out her shopping bags and totes.
At Michelle's shop, Mossy Creek Soaps, I fell in love with this baby blue Eco Friendly Soy Candle.  While reading the description for this candle, I discovered that it is truly a fully Made In America, right down to the soy.  Buying local is not only good for the country it is soy good for you too, (sorry for the pun, I couldn't help it. lol)
Now let's go visit my friend Anne at Empty On The Inside.  She hand paints the most wonderful cards, and yes they are empty on the inside so you can use them for most any occasion.  I really like this Abstract Tide, but she has 59 other cards to choose from, and if you need something special, she will do a special card just for you.  She did for me. :~D
And the last shop for this week is CK Silver.  Cindy loves creating beautiful pieces of jewelry and this Sweetheart Wire Wrapped Pendant is one of my favorites.  Cindy loves working with silver and gemstones and crystals, to bring you the most extraordinary additions to your wardrobe.

Well, that's it for this week.  Next week I plan to start a lot earlier, lol. And this gives me the theme for tomorrow's linky party, Baby Blue!
Debbi

7 comments:

sweetybird09 said...

Very nice items, I too love the candle, the wire wrapped pendant and the knit items as well!!!!!

riorita said...

Beautiful items and well written post!

Mossy Creek Soap said...

LOve all of them! My favorite color too..

Annie said...

Thanks, Debbi!! We were on the same wavelength this week. Love the items you chose - and the colors!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You do this so well! I am in love with the wire wrapped pendant!

Knitful Dezigns said...

YAY!!!!!! Love this <3 im a HUGE blue fan ;) hehe

cksilver said...

Love the blues! Such a pretty shade! Thank you for such a sweet feature!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016