Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up - free for all

Well, I didn't have a lot of time this week to think of a theme, so this week is a free for all, lol.  Post anything you like!!!  So I looked thru some of my older cirlce friends to see what was new, so here's some Etsy things I like...
Look at the color!!!!  I love it!  These are Frosted Cerulean Blue Wire Wrapped earrings from the shop of byebyebirdy.  I know Wendy, and she is a wonderful person who takes great pride in her work.  You'll love her shop.
And here's my friend Nina from You Are My Sunshine.  I have purchased several items from her, and even had a custom order with her, and everything she sent me was even better then I expected.  Lovely and soft and feminin and simply wonderful.  Just like this Statement Necklace, vivid fuschia silk flowers and reclaimed vintage earrings make this a truly one of a kind necklace.
And lastly is a shop I have not purchased from (I don't have a cat) but I just love what  Amélie creates, so I like to check in often to see what's new, like this Southern Belle Hat with WigToScarboroughFair has been features all over the place, in movies, and lately on Good Morning America.  Wow!  And Congrats!!



And now it's your turn.  Link up and share....and let's party!!!
Debbi

4 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful earrings - love the color and frosted texture - - too bad I don't have pierced ears!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Zuda Gay Pease said...

The kitty in the hat makes me giggle...too cute!

Nina said...

Thanks so much for including my necklace!

Leanne@LilacsLovables said...

Just joined here!

Love the bright colours of the earrings and necklace, just beautiful. The kitty hats are AWESOME! I can see my Kainey in their Puss-in-Boots hat... that would be fabulous :D

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016