Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Best of Black

Black is a great color (or a great color void of color, heehee).  Think about it...it's the great all around color that goes with anything, rarely shows dirt (except for white chalk), and my favorite...it makes you look thinner!  Black is the common theme I found in my 4 BESTeam shop features for this week.  So slip on your favorite little black dress and let me show you what I found.

Isn't this black butterfly simply gorgeous?  You can find this in the shop of the 3 totally talented women that make up Poison Garden.  You'll also find some really fantastic jewelry.  This piece is so feminine and yet so dark and Gothic, but they also have necklaces that are light and colorful too.  Check out their shop and other links here.
Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter

Every necklace needs a bracelet, and you'll find this black and silver bracelet in the shop of BeaderBubbe.  Pretty black beads with silver spacers are strung on memory wire, to fit any size.  And it has a cute little silver charm attached.  You can find Agnes's awesome links here.
Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter
Now, I know that many women don't wear hats anymore, and that's a shame.  A great hat just adds to any outfit, and this wonderfully feminine vintage black wool hat is just the ticket to top off your new look.  At only $15, you better hurry before someone else runs to Redemption Art and snags it before you.  Check out the rest of Connie's on-line places here.
Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
Now, you may be wondering, "what am I going to do with this black mini leather journal when I'm all dressed up?"  Well, it's to jot down the phone numbers of all the men that will be giving you foolish pick up lines all night long. hahaha.  Shirley makes the coolest journals at The Orange Windmill.  Big ones, little ones, and all the colors of the rainbow.  Yellow, orange, turquoise, and they look so soft.  You could get lost writing your life story in one of these.  Here are her links.
Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Stumbleupon / Tumblr
Now let me also tell you a little about the BESTeam.  We are a group of Etsy artisans that help to promote each other thru our blogs and other social media outlets.  We also share tips on our private team page and on our own team blog.  If you would like to be a part of the besteam on Etsy, just click on either link above. 
Now I'll see you all here again tomorrow.  Until then, be good.  If you can't be good, don't call me for bail money. hahaha
Debbi

11 comments:

Shirley said...

This was beautifully written. Thank you so much! :) -Shirley

Megan Petersen said...

You can never go wrong with black, that is for sure.

I love the leather bound journal, so cute!!

Crystal said...

Very nice collection! I like that hat :)

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Love it..thanks so much...theme is great....

Knitful Dezigns said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black is definitely as i like to call it "my comfort color" LOL such beautiful finds. Man the BEST team shops just get better and better ;)

Gracie

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

That hat is sharp :D
Andrew

Unknown said...

Thanks again Debbi & Amanda for this encouraging post. Thanks Andrew (above) for your complement on my hat =)! I am definitely sharing this...my first thought, "what do I have that's black?" lol!

Annie said...

Oh, the hat! It's fantastic! And the tiny journal - even if I never wrote in it, it would be worth having! As usual, a thoughtful post filled with beautiful BesTEAM treasures!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Unknown said...

Love all of these featured!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

thankyou everyone. I love my besteam!
Debbi

riorita said...

I Love this black collection! Well chosen!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016