Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello Capsteam

Let's take a look at what's been happening at the CAPSteam lately....
Roxanne from WatercolorsNmore is in a lilac mood today.  She just listed this very pretty Wisteria note card and Amethest wire wrapped pendant.  One of my favorite things about living in the south is the sight, and smell, of the Wisteria in the spring.  It just covers everything, I wish it would last all summer long!
Gloria from needlepointnmore will wake you up with this bright yellow dishcloth, a set of 3 to brighten your kitchen.  And you'll find these one-of-a-kind original artwork thank you cards from the shop of EarendilCollectibles.  They are offered in a set of 6 cards.
Now that we've done some shopping...let's do some reading.  The latest blog posts are...
Friday Fun and more from Christie Cottage.  I gotta tell you, I love her Friday posts.  They are sure to start your day with a smile, if not a complete belly laugh.
 I am a new follower of Alway Becoming by Courtney Rae Troup from the Book Craft.  Her latest post is the start of a short story...and I am already looking forward to next week's chapter.
So stop by and visit these wonderful shops and blogs, and start your TGIF with a smile.
Debbi
For tomorrow's link up party, I think we'll shoot for linking up our blogs...what do you think?


4 comments:

watercolors said...

Thanks Debbi for the mention about my Wisteria and pendant. Yes, after all the reds and greens, needed a change.

Have a great day everyone.

Gloria said...

Hi Debbie, thanks so much for mention my store, with its dish cloth! If my value customers need them in other, more than happy to make them!

Have a wonderful day everybody!

Courtney Dydek said...

Hi Debbi, thanks for mentioning my blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed story. :)

Have a great day,
Courtney Rae

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

you're welcome ladies....I love making new "friends"
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016