Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Shopping Link Up - your favorite reading

This week I've decided to mix things up a bit.  Instead of linking up shops and items for sale, we're going to link up some of our favorite blogs.  Here's some I love to follow...
The Weekend Photo Warrior.  I started following her when I joined a blogging club.  Theses clubs are great for finding new blogs to read and share.
Then there's Sarah...her blog, chasing the nuns, is full of stories of her family and her great knitting.
One of my favorite bloggers is also a member of the BESTeam...Annie.  She writes Dough, Dirt & Dye.  Her writing style pulls you in, and she will cover most any subject.  Love it!
I don't usually read "big" bloggers, but I am addicted to The Confessions of a Pioneer Woman.
And the newest blog I now follow is Always Becoming.  It's still a "small" blog, but she has started a short story challenge, and chapter 1 was so good, I'm hooked waiting for chapter 2.  You will be too.
These are just a short list of the blogs I follow.  Trust me, I am not just "a follower"...I only follow those blogs I truly find interesting...and I even subscribe to a few that I totally love.  So you will not be disappointed by the ones I chose to share today.  Now it's your turn...link up your favorite blog, and don't forget to link up your own.  We can all use some new reading material for 2012!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
debbi

7 comments:

watercolors said...

Great info.

Happy New Year.

Annie said...

Thanks, Debbi! Not only cuz you mentioned my blog ;-), but because you've given me some other great-sounding blogs to explore! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Laura lok said...

Thanks for the link up. Always something new and interesting here at your blog

Isobel Morrell said...

They sound great - and I agree about Dough, Dirt & Dye! Would love to join in, but could someone please tell me how to link blogs - every time I try, nothing happens, or everything does!!! HELP!Please....

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I already follow Dough, Dirt & Dye. Thanks for introducing me to chasing the nuns. Fun to find good blogs!

Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams
http://sweetposydreams.blogspot.com

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Isobel...it's not really too hard, but I messed up myself the first few time. Just click on the frog at the end of my post. Then on add link, 3 spots will pop up, enter your blog URL, your name, and your email (your email will not show) then enter. You'll be asked to choose an image from your blog...then you're done. :)
Debbi

sarah said...

Thank you so much for including my blog! I feel very honored. I'll have to check out some of the others.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016