Thursday, January 5, 2012

join the parties...linky that is!

As most of you know, I host a linky party here on my blog every Saturday.  Today I wanted to invite you to another linky party...I join this shop hop twice every month.  It's a great place to "advertise", and just a fun place to be, so click on the box below and join me there.

PixelBerryPie's Shop Hop

Also, Amanda and I would like to ask all our friends for some advise.  We are going to start this New Year with a new website, and shops, and a total re-brand!  So, what do you think would be a good new name?  I was looking for something shorter (to fit on my car windows, lol) and easier to remember, and that tells people just what we are about...so I was thinking
1.) HomeCrafts (not available as a (dot)com )
2.) OurHomeCrafts (available as a (dot) com)
3.) OHTY
4.) Ourhometoyourscrafts (too long?)

So, please leave a comments and let us know what you think....and if you have any other suggestions, please share them with us!

Thanks for being our friends, and we love you!
Debbi

5 comments:

SleightGirl said...

What about OurHomeToYours?

www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

Pixel Berry Pie Designs said...

Thank you for adding my Shop Hop button here on you blog. I appreciate it greatly!

As for your business name, I think OurHomeCrafts would be my favorite choice. It's short enough and explains about your business. That's my favorite, but the others are good too. Except, I wouldn't do OHTY---just because it has no "emotion" or "feeling" to it like the real words do. =)

Sandy said...

OurHomeCrafts sounds good. Best of luck in 2012!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Thanks for the suggestions...it will be interesting to see what Amanda comes up with, after all she does have a masters degree!!! lol
Debbi

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Debbie, I'll try to check back on Saturday to link up, I work but hopefully I can get here on time, thanks for the heads up! Stopping by via Pamela's Mercantile Muse:)

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016