Monday, January 30, 2012

B is for the BEST in Black

It's time once again to visit some of my BEST friends on Etsy, the members of the Boosting Etsy Shops Team.  And since we have started to teach Owen his colors and letters, I decided to apply that theme to this weeks Besteam feature.  So let's see what pretty black items I found.
Look at this great cell phone charm from GMaEllenCrochetGifts.  Ellen is a doting gramma, just like me, and we love to share stories of our grandchildren.  And since everyone knows that grammas are full of love, you can know that every item Ellen offers in her shop has been created with utmost care, and love.  Ellen enjoys a variety of crafting, but her specialty is crochet, and she crochets anything and everything, from wine bottle covers, to baskets, to jewelry, to rugs.  You're sure to find what you're looking for at her shop, and it you don't see what you need, just ask!
I love these onyx and jasper earrings at Cindy's shop, CK Silver.  The colors make me think of wonderful purple grapes, just bursting with flavor.  Cindy created these earrings as part of a set, the Midnight Remembrance Set.  Beautiful pieces of jewelry to remind us of the beautiful gift from God, Jesus Christ, and His gift to us, reconciliation with our Father thru His sacrifice on the cross.  This three piece set consists of these earrings, a bracelet, and a wonderful necklace.  I am definitely blessed to be able to call Cindy, not just a team mate, but also a sister in Christ.

Patty from Patty's Dream Designs is a newer member of the BESTeam, and we are honored to have her as part of our team.  When I had happened across this dark brown stone and black bead bracelet I knew I had just completed my theme...but if you're looking for something lighter and brighter, check out this shop...Patty's styles and colors run the whole rainbow.   Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Handmadeartistsshop /  Zibbet / Artfire
Well, that's it for the BESTeam for today...time for me to go to the studio and play!
Debbi

If your looking for an Etsy team that will help you not only promote your shop, but will support you with fun and friendship...check out the BESTeam ever!

4 comments:

CoffeeBreakCrn said...

what great finds! I really love the first cell phone charm.

coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

Joy Light Designer said...

It's fun to see the items you choose, and I love how you tie it to your other "real" life activities. BEST Team has some TALENT!!

Joyflower
http://joysilk.blogspot.com/

Pamela Bates said...

great finds!!! but i may have to respectfully disagree about the best team, since i'm cap of treasury island and it's SUCH a GREAT group of people. isn't that the best thing about etsy???

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

oh, pamela, I make not make a lot of sales on Etsy, but I do make a lot of friends, lol. I just joined your team. :~D
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016