Friday, February 17, 2012

Oooohhhh, I'm in loooove!

We were in town yesterday, hubby was taking us out to eat at MiPueblos (love that place), when we decided to go to Staples for printer ink.  And that is where I saw.......HIM.


He's big....he's black....and he likes to be touched....



It's the HP TouchSmart series.  The computer is in the screen...no more tower.  And the screen is 23" of pure fun...no more squinting for me.  But my favorite part is the touch screen...


ummm...nutmeg.  Now picture poor hubby trying to corral 3 children loose in the kindle / tablet aisle.  He's saying "don't touch" and they're saying "mommy's touching" and I'm just gone, to my happy place, lol.  Finally Chuck reminded me that I needed a new laptop and 23" just isn't going to fit in the laptop case.  (Actually, I don't "need" a new laptop, I could get mine serviced, but I "want" a new laptop.  Just like he "needed" a new tractor. LOL)

Now back to business...I missed last weeks linky party due to a super slow internet connection and a super slow (and a non-touch screen) laptop, so tomorrow let's link up what makes you go to your happy place.  But remember...this is a family site!  Heehee.
Debbi

3 comments:

Annie said...

I can totally understand this love affair! What a gorgeous machine! And a touch screen...sigh. You NEED it!!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

Isobel Morrell said...

I'm quite happy with my 5 year old lap-top, which has been superseded by I-pads, I-pods, computers like this one . Why can't the computer industry just STAY STILL?

My computer doctor has put mine right - for a bit! So, am keeping my fingers crossed, while still trying to blog too! Perhaps, if you are nice, Chuck might get it for your birthday?

Isobel Morrell said...

Debbi - because I've enjoyed our contacts, and appreciated your help to date, I'm awarding you a Versatile Blogger Award: http://www.stitchsilly.com/2012/02/balance.html

To pay it forward, create a post mentioning the award. Include 7 factoids about yourself in the post. Then list 15 blogs you'll bestow with a Versatile Blogger Award.

Hope this move is acceptable? Have posted more about it this evening at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016