Thursday, February 23, 2012

Owen gets the giggles

Before I share with you one of my many videos of Owen, let me tell you about a wonderful blog...Mercantile Muse. Pamela writes a blog that is simply wonderful.  She loves to share not just her own life and creations, but the creations of others.  And she has a linky party, and y'all know how I love parties!  I was very pleased and honored to have one of my creations featured on her blog, and I would like to share that with you.  Just click here, and after you've read her post, don't forget to become a follower, so you won't miss anything!

Now, I bought my hubby a remote controlled helicopter for Christmas, and Owen would just sit and watch Grampa make it fly.  Well, these small helicopters are hard to control, and after crashing numerous times, the back rotor stopped working correctly.  So Chuck started to let Owen work the controls.  Well, Owen has more fun with this broken then he ever did when it was new....I love listening to his laugh.
I hope you got the giggles too, and I'll see y'all tomorrow.
Debbi

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Thank you so much for sharing. LOVED listening to those sweet giggles!

Pamela Bates said...

oh man. crack me up!!! they're so funny at that age. little mr. men.

thanks for featuring a link to mercantile muse debbi and for giving me a laugh today.

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I think Grampa looks like a pretty fun guy.

Isobel Morrell said...

That looks so much fun! Everyone seems to have had input into that little gig! Thanks for sharing the game1

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! There's nothing like spending time with Grandpa & Grandma!

cold feet studio said...

very funny video. great grandpa.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016