Saturday, February 25, 2012

In the interest of Pinterest

Pinterest seems to be the latest bandwagon, and one I have never jumped on.  It just seemed like one more site to take me away from my other business pursuits...like crafting.  Now I'm glad I never got hooked, because it seems like it is not the wonderful site we all thought it was, so if you like to pin, you need to read this article from Technorati, "Pinterest Users Need To Read The Fine Print".  And just so you know, please do not pin our stuff, just tweet it and facebook it, and love it! heehee
Debbi

3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I guess I will have to read the link...

<><

sweetybird09 said...

Yeah I never joined pinterest either

Annie said...

I'd resisted for the same reason (time sucker!) - but just succumbed because it actually sends a good deal of traffic to my vegan blog. I joined the day before you posted this article. I did read the fine print (thanks to you) - and it made me think twice...but I still took the plunge ;-). It may be a short-lived experiment!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016