Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's a Braidlet?

Before I share with you another great shop from Handmadeartists.com, let me explain to your our blog header.  Amanda and I have been working hard (ok, SHE's been working hard) on a re-brand for OurHomeToYours, and we finally agreed on a new name (with a .com for our soon to emerge webpage).  The new name is Yankee Burrow Creations and I figured I would add it to the header here for everyone to get used to...you can follow the whole process on Amanda's business blog, AH Designs.  I love the new name, and I hope you do too.  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Cari is an amazing artist who crocheted crystals and beads to wire, and called them Braidlets which is a trademark name.  Amazingly, Cari is a self-taught crocheter and her shop is filled with really cool braided bracelets of all colors and sizes.  It was difficult to chose just a few to share with you.  I'm going to start with my favorite.
Of course, I was drawn to this Summer Days Cuff Bracelet.  I love the bright colors, anything with orange and yellow is a must have for my wardrobe.  And while reading the description for this cuff, I discovered that it is designed to adjust in size to fit any wrist.  Cari has designed this so that you can push the beads together for a smaller size, and spread them apart for a larger size.  I love that!

Nothing says classic elegance like pearls.  This Peach Pearl Braided Bracelet has just enough color to match any outfit, but don't worry, Cari also has pearls in colors from classic white to green to red.  Time to get ready for the June wedding season!
Not every thing in Cari's shop is for your wrist, she also has earrings.  I love these Red Crystal Wrapped Hoop Earrings.  Sometimes it's hard to find earrings that do not get lost when you wear your hair down, or that do not take over your whole look when your hair is up.  At approximately 2", these are neither too small, nor too large.  A great addition to your jewelry box.
Now that you've had a tiny taste of her wonderful items, go and check them out for yourselves.  With 101 items for sale, there has got to be the perfect one for you.
You can also find Cari at these other sites.
Debbi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbi… Congratulations on your new name… Yankee Burrow Creations! Catchy and Creative, I like it!

In addition, Thank you for all the kind and sweet words about my Braidlets and Handmade Artists Shop… I appreciate it!

Cari

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016