Friday, February 3, 2012

poppa's new toy

Yep, Chuck's got a new toy...a Ford tractor.  It's a nice tractor, but it means a bigger garden this summer.  Which means more tilling...more weeding...more harvesting...more canning...more work...but in the end, tastier meals and extra money in the bank.  :~D


And coming soon....chickens! LOL.  I swear I can hear y'all singing "Green Acres" hahaha.
Come back tomorrow for my linky party...of course you can link up anything (no mature items please) but I especially want to see items pertaining to tractors, farming, fun, your hubby's hobby...and please leave a comment.  I love hearing from my friends.
Debbi

4 comments:

sweetybird09 said...

That is every boys...um I mean mans dream come true...lol...have fun with that!

SleightGirl said...

I got to ride on a tractor once... it was so much fun!

www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I like it! It's a nice, old-fashioned tractor, not one of those newfangled ones with air-conditioning, etc.

sarah said...

Love it! And I'm jealous of the chickens. I want some so badly, but the town won't allow it.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016