Thursday, February 2, 2012

You gotta check this out....

I have got to share with you an Etsy artisan I found, or rather she found me.  I was reading my shop email this morning and I get notifications when others add me to their circle.  When I am, I like to check out the shop and then reciprocate.  This morning I was notified that Natural Pretty Things added me to her circle, and when I clicked on her profile/shop....I was transfixed!  Just look....

Now these are not painted on...these are real live flowers!  She presses them and then seals them in resin.  Who is she?  Oh, I'm sorry, I was so excited I totally forgot the introductions... :~)
She is June Moore, the amazing talent behind Natural Pretty Things.  June hails from Buckingham, England.   Hmmm, I wonder if Isobel knows her, heehee.  OK, back to June...she started her journey to her shop when she first preserved her wedding day roses.  She loved it so much, that this became her obsession, and now she can't stop!  Lucky us!  So go check her out!
Debbi

9 comments:

Amylee said...

SOOOOOO talented!
Blessings and many sales to you!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Pretty!! I love the little blue pansy necklace!

Have you tried tophatter auctions??

Unknown said...

The blue bracelet is lovely!

Rose Clearfield said...

Gorgeous shop! The heart necklace is so sweet. Off to check out more of her items.

Isobel Morrell said...

What an original way to create such lovely jewellery. By the way, England is quite a big place you know - although it's tiny in comparison with the great U. S. OF A! So, although I don't know June (don't suppose you really expected I would!), my elder daughter lives in a place called High Wycombe, which is about 25 miles (I think) away from Buckingham! By the way, she (daughter) ain't crafty, although she is capable! Thanks for linking me in - look forward to finding out how to do it! Cheers. Isobel

Jun Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jun Moore said...

Wow I am very honoured (blushing)! Thanks Debbi for this article! :)

I do live very close to High Wycombe, in fact, my husband was born there! Small world!!

Laura lok said...

Ohhh some very pretty stuff

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

Princess!!!! So glad to see you...I'm checking out that site now.
Isobel...I was kind of joking when I asked if you knew Jun
Jun...how funny that you are sort of close to each other. lol

thanks for all the comments!
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016