Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On Fire for Handmade Team Artist Feature

I'm part of another wonderful team on Etsy besides the BESTeam.  It's the On Fire for Handmade team.  Every week there is 1 or 2 featured shops which we build our treasuries around, and then we just share, share, share.  I've never been fond of treasuries, until I joined this group.  They just make it so much fun.  Here are the featured shops for OFH treasury challenge #39.
The first shop is Petposies.  This shop is a mother and son team that is dedicated to making our babies (dogs) more adorable.  I have to admit that when I first browsed their shop, I thought they were just hair bows for people but after reading their profile I discovered that they created these bows for our dogs to wear on their collars.  I love that!  You can adapt these bows for human use, so just imagine a matching set for you and your loving bowwow.
The other featured shop for this weeks challenge is Georgiamarbles.  Here you will find lovingly created dolls,  and more aprons than you can shake a stick at...(what a silly saying, lol).  I love these dolls,  such a cute vintage feel to them.  And aprons...she has aprons...and since it's almost summertime, YEA, that means it's time to get out the grill and baste them ribs.  So you'll need aprons.  Go check them out here.

Well, now it's time for me to hustle and get my treasury ready for this challenge.  Stop by these shops, and if you're looking for a fun team to join, check out the On Fire For Handmade Team!
Debbi

2 comments:

Lostlemonade said...

Thanks for bringing this talented team to our attention!

georgiamarbles said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! WONDERFUL BLOG!!!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016