Monday, March 5, 2012

It's a BESTeam Monday!

HEY!  I've got good Internet connection again!  I feel like I've been missing soooo much lately.  I haven't been able to click on treasuries, comment on tweets and my favorite blogs, and share some wonderful shops with you.  But today, I'm back...*sigh*.  Now let's see what my BESTeam buddies have been up to....first we'll check on Lilly at Ancient Oils.
I am a firm believer in natural medicine, aromatherapy, and herbal supplements to maintain our health.  Simply put, living the way God created us to live, after all He's the one that created this world and all that's in it.  So when I saw this Biblical Gift Set, I thought, what a perfect item to share on our blog.  This gift set comes with resins and soap, and is created with the holy oils God gave to Moses for health and protection by increasing our immune system.  Look for Lilly here.... Web site / Etsy / Blog / Facebook / Twitter
My next shop is one of my favorites!  Redemption Art!  The last time I featured this shop, I ended up purchasing the really cool 70's macrame handbag I was sharing, lol.  Connie lives in Hawaii, and you will never know what she finds there on her island travels.  Connie loves antiquing and loves to share what she finds.  I was drawn to this Vintage Hawaii Shawl.  The design is so delicate and lacy, and the fringe trim looks so soft and full.  She also finds books and jewelry and other wonderful things on the Big Island.  Follow Connie in her vintage journey on her blog, Island Buzzy, where you'll also be treated to great Hawaiian history lessons.  You can also find her here.... Etsy/Twitter/Facebook
And lastly, here's Annie with her shop Empty On the Inside.  Annie is a great artist and she sells her artwork as cards.  And the name Empty On the Inside is due to the fact that while Annie lovingly decorates the front of the card, she leaves the inside blank so you can let others know how you feel, in your own words.  Since I have daffodils now blooming in my yard, I chose this Daffodils card to share with you.  This is another shop I have purchased from, and I can promise you that the quality of her work is outstanding.  In fact, I have framed the cards after using them so they get a second life for a lasting reminder of that special note.  Check out Annie here
And that's is for my Besteam buddies this week.  So go visit them, and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Debbi

3 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Welcome back to the internet connections, Debbi! Look forward to your next post - this is a good one as usual. The folks mentioned will undoubtedly be delighted!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Debbie! The feature is perfect, Thank you!

Annie said...

You're sweet, Debbi! Thank you! And welcome to the 21st Century ;-)!

Dough, Dirt & Dye

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016