Friday, May 4, 2012

Attention all vintage loving knitters!

Do ya'll remember when I shared about the stash of stuff that my step-son brought me?  No? Well, you can read about it here.  In the stash I discovered a vintage Boye Needle Master and a vintage Boye Needle Master Junior.   They are in excellent condition, and for sale right now in our Etsy shop.  You can click on the links above, and to see our complete Etsy line, just click on the tab at the top of this page titled Fun With Yarn.  The tab titled For Your Home is our home decor shop at the Handmadeartists site.  I'll be sure to let you know what else I uncover in my pile. :~D



1 comment:

lilndmama said...

oh my that is vintage! I'm fairly certain my MIL has that exact set in her house :D

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016