Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Wonderful World of HAF

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of HAF.  We hear he is a wiz of a wiz..."  wait..what?  What is HAF you ask?  Why it is the wonderful world of Handmade Artists Forum.  Huh?  What is the Handmade Artists Forum?  Where have you been, hiding under a rock?  The Handmade Artists Forum is a great place where artists of all kinds hang out.  We share secrets, and dreams, and our latest creations with each other.  No flying monkeys here.  Just great people helping each other achieve our dreams.  There are 2940 members as part of this forum, so you are sure to find someone here who can help you with anything.  Now back to my song...  "we hear he is a wiz of a wiz, if ever a wizard was"...now what?  Who's the wizard? Why Andrew of course.  Andrew Kitchen.  You know, he is not just a spokesperson...he's also a client. 
He has his very own shop called Chainmaille by MBOI.  Take a look at this amazing bracelet!  All those rings.  I am flabbergasted how he finds the time to create stunning jewelry, while holding down a job, and chasing out the flying monkeys.  He does a great job keeping the forum, and website, running smoothly.  Plus, he loves to help those of us that may be technology challenged.
Now can I get back to my song?  Curtain?  What curtain?  Oh that, pay no mind to the (wo)man behind the curtain.  That's just Kimberly, Andrews' wife.  You know what they say about behind every good man, is a better woman.  Kimberly has a love of beaches, and sea glass, which she shares in her very own shop, MakinTheBestOfIt.  And she is always available to help you with any problem when buying or selling on the site.  There is a section on this site where you can set up shop and sell your creations.  Right now there are 411 shops here at Handmadeartists.com but more are coming every day.  Andrew and Kimberly have just spent untold hours, plus blood, sweat, and tears, creating the wonderful land of HA with an updated site combining the forum and the selling site all under one roof.  Now they don't have to worry about the horse of many colors getting lost.  So don't just lay there under that rock...either jump on that horse, or grab an ankle of a flying monkey, and get over to Handmadeartists.com.  You'll be glad you did.  Now I'm going back to finish my song.
Debbi

10 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLO Debbi - LOLOLOL I'm just going to keep laughing for a while! ♥ Wonderful post! ♥

Unknown said...

Debbi,

You are so inspirational to me...I am trying so hard to get caught up...thanks for always being an inspiration to me!

Blessings on you!

Connie

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

You are too funny, trying to figure out if I'm a wizard or a horse LOL Thanks so much for your kind words, it really warms our hearts!
Andrew

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Sea glass in jewelry is so fun. I have some earrings of sea glass I got in Florida. I always look out of sea glass on the beach, but I hardly ever find any. (Not that I could make jewelry!)

Makin The Best Of it said...

Oh my goodness...you just made my morning! Thanks so much for the support of our little fantasy land where it is safe to show off! gotta love anyone who is talented enough to praise our artists in song!

Unknown said...

Awesome post.....and so funny!!! You had me snickering from the start!!! My students are looking at me all crazy wondering what is going on! LOL

Unknown said...

thank you everyone. I have to admit that sometimes these posts just write themselves, and I sure had fun with this one!
Debbi

Unknown said...

Wow! Fun to read Debbi. Excellent Post!

TamsJewelry said...

Debbi you have a wonderful way with words! Love this post and the Forum!

Larissa said...

Haha, great post!

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016