Thursday, May 24, 2012

I love this shop!

Oh My Goodness, I have to share with you the cutest shop, Cranberry Creek 71.
Actually D.J.Walk, the artist, found me and sent me a circle request.  That's an Etsy thing.  So when I visited her shop, I just fell in love.  So, enough talk from me.  Look for yourself.
 Just in time for Memorial Day, or 4th of July, this patriotic rabbit stands 24" high and would look great as part of your picnic decorations.  This shop specializes in primitive folk art like this Raggedy Ann doll.   She's only 14" tall, perfect for little girls.
This Snowman Lady doll has such beautiful eyes and stands a full 22" high.  With her red, white, and blue outfit, you could change the snowflake in her hand to a flag, and keep her out all summer.  Here's a retro Raggedy Ann doll for the in style crowd, because retro is in now.

And this primitive Rabbit Farmer just makes me smile.  Just what every country home needs.

So click on any link above and visit the amazing world of primitive art of D.J.Walk.
Be blessed,
Debbi

9 comments:

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Darling dolls. It's hard to choose a favorite. Thanks for daring these. Have a wonderful Memorial week-end.

Unknown said...

Debb, they are all adorable!

Unknown said...

They are so cute!!!

Nancy Pace Art said...

I love them all! But the red haired doll at the top to the right is amazingly sweet!
Great find Debbi!

Stela said...

Those are so unique! What a cool shop.

2justByou said...

How cute! Look at the patriotic rabbit!!! =)
And I like the retro Raggedy Ann.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

myeuropeantouch said...

Such cuties....love them...
Monika

Sandi Levy said...

Great dolls with wonderful personalities all their own!

Unknown said...

thank you ladies...I love sharing, :)
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016