Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's on your mind?

On Wednesday's I like to share a shop from Handmadeartists.com, and while I have shared Larissa's shop, Reef Botanicals, with you before, today we are going to take a look at her other shop, Fabric of My Mind.  Larrisa, and her husband Eric, are a very crafty duo...so enough talk from me, here are my favorite items from her shop...

My Owen would love these Jumbo Dolphin Crayons!  The colors are so bright, and the jumbo size is perfect for little hands.  Larrisa used a WHOLE BOX of 64 crayons to create these wonderful creatures full of swirling colors.

Larissa is also very handy with needles.  Knitting needles.  In her shop you'll find scarfs, a cute rabbit, and washclothes.  This Racing Strip Hand Knitted Washcloth is my favorite.  I love the colors, and the yarn is....bamboo!  I have never heard of cotton bamboo yarn, but I do know that bamboo is very fibrous, and very strong.  And you won't find these at Wal-mart!  So get them while the getting is good.
The item details doesn't tell us which one took this picture, but I love it.  If you know me at all, you know I love horses, and orange.  And right now we no longer have horses, so I'll settle for horse decor.  This photo is titled Wicklow from a Horse, and was taken in the beautiful countryside of County Wicklow in Ireland.  When I look at this I can feel like I'm actually on the back of this horse, enjoying a relaxing day of riding.
Click on any of the links above to visit (and purchase from) Larissa and Eric's shops on the Handmadeartists site.  You can also find this couple at these links below.
If you live in the New Jersey area, they are also available to provide face painting at your next party.

Be blessed,
Debbi


6 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow, thanks for that! Eric actually took that photo. Funny thing is, I thought I had until I saw a photo of me on a brown horse & realized it was E who was on the white one! ... and the only other place I've seen cotton bamboo washcloths was at Brookstone (theirs are more expensive).

Unknown said...

always fun to read your posts and check out your links!!!!

TamsJewelry said...

Love the way they combine their talents,awesome post!

Unknown said...

Debbi, very nice write up!

Unknown said...

Super post for a very talented artist!!

Unknown said...

Debbi… Great job lots of information about Larissa and Eric’s new shop ‘Fabric of my mind'

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016