Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tam's Jewelry at Handmade Artists

I am part of a blog ring on the Handmadeartist site and every week we bring to you one of the wonderful artists that has a shop on that site.  (To see ours, just click on the Home Decor tab at the top of our web page).  This blog ring is set up and monitored by Tammy Sultemeier.  Now I've just noticed that while everyone else is getting promoted, Tammy never sets herself up, so this week while they all blog about me :~D  I'm going to blog about Tammy!
Tammy makes beautiful jewelry.
Here we have some silver and black teardrop earrings.  They measure a full 3 3/4" long so they sweep your shoulders (unless you have a very long neck).  While the black teardrop beads and the silver teardrop hoops looks so elegant, the black chains give a great edge to this look.  And you know us biker chicks like our edge. LOL.  That's ride, Tammy rides a motorcycle, just like me.  And just like me, she rides sitting behind her husband letting him do all the work while we just take in the scenery.
In addition to earrings, Tammy designs unique necklaces, bracelets, and rings.  I can see this Triple Strand Gunmetal Black Necklace with the above earrings.  
 And as a lover of turquoise, and anything remotely Native American, so this OOAK Turquoise and silver bracelet is a must have for me.  So you better get it before I do...
If you're the kind of person whose accessories must match, Tammy creates sets.  I was drawn to this Baby Blue Pearl and Silver necklace and earrings set.  I find it so very feminine and delicate.  Yes, us biker chicks do have our softer sides. hahaha.  In her profile, Tammy states that she loves custom orders, so if you see a piece you like but want it as a set, or in a different color or length, so would be happy to please you.  Tammy is a very busy girl, not only does she have her shop on Handmadeartists, but she also has one on Etsy, Artfire, and Zibbet.  So click on these links and go see all that Tammy has to offer.
Be Blessed,
Debbi

11 comments:

Unknown said...

She does make beautiful jewelry indeed!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Tammy's designs are wonderful! I saw someone wearing a pair of shoulder length earring this morning and now want to make myself a pair. It is so pretty when they touch the shoulders!

Larissa said...

Beautiful pieces! And you're a biker? Cool!

Thunder Rose said...

Really nice article Debbi. Tammy makes beautiful jewelry.

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies. I love Tammy's jewelry. And Larissa, not only do I love to ride with Chuck, I plan to get my own license, and hopefully my own bike, this summer.
Debbi

Stela said...

Love Tammy's jewelry!

Unknown said...

Tammy is a terrific jewelry designer! And an excellent rider! Be safe! Super article Debbi

Unknown said...

Terrific feature! Tammy does make some awesome pieces. And I learned a little more about you too! :)

TamsJewelry said...

Thank you soooo very much! I was so pleasantly surprised you really made my week! I want to get my own bike also when my girls graduate high school ;) Till then I am just gonna soak up the beautiful scenery.lol

Unknown said...

Debbi, nice post about our ring leader! Tam does make some very nice jewelry.
I spent many years riding, on the back, finally got my mc lic. and my own bike - I have to say the bike had more guts than I did! Haven't been on a bike in years tho!

Unknown said...

Super post about a super lady! I do love the jewelry and other items that she creates.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016