Friday, May 18, 2012

where did my week go???

Have you ever woken up on a Monday, and when you finally go to bed you discover that it's already Friday???  That's been my week so far.  Monday was a normal day (well, as normal as a Monday can be). Tuesday I spent the morning in the ER with hubby (kidney stone).  (ok ladies, what's worse? a man's kidney stone? or childbirth? LOL).  Wednesday we had the first night of our church's Spring Campmeeting...it was wonderful.  But when we got home about 8 pm, we discovered that a new foster child was moving in...Thursday.  Thursday, new girl is here...and trying to situate the bedroom for another child.  A teenager..with a lot of STUFF.  And our second night of Campmeeting.  This morning was spent registering new girl in school, trying to get some online business done, and tonight is our final night of Spring Campmeeting.  I thought I would rest tomorrow....but nooooo.  We have to drive 1.5 hours to go to some training for our foster care licence from 9 - 12, but then we'll have Owen for the afternoon.  THE BRIGHT SPOT IN OUR WEEK!  So look for some new Owenisms come Monday.
Until then, please notice the new look on our site.  Amanda redid our banner and avatar (yea Amanda...she is available for hire ***hint hint***), and I have added several pages here for our shops.  Fashion and style is our Etsy shop.  For Your Home is our Handmadeartist shop.  And our newest...Unique Jewelry Design is our Zibbet shop.  Here's a peek from each shop.
Debbi

4 comments:

riorita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riorita said...

Truth is - Child birth pains are very similar to kidney stone pains! Excruciating!

Unknown said...

Debbi,

You are my hero! I hope hubby is all well...your comment made me chuckle...my hubby hasn't had one in years, but the "experience" lives on through stories of pain..lol! New foster child, my goodness, you guys really are saints! And here I have all these excuses for not being able to keep up!
Blessings always,
Connie

Unknown said...

Well ladies, personally I would take childbirth over shingles again. at least you have something to show for the pain, lol. And Connie, my on-line world is my refuge from all these kids! hahaha
Debbi

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016