Monday, June 11, 2012

Etsy teams....

While I like having a shop on Etsy...I seem to spend way too much time in the forums.  There are so many teams to join, and for me, I don't seem to profit much from most of them.  So I started to drop out of some teams that I felt were a waste of my time.  But after the closing of the BESTeam (I miss my girls), I got an invitation from Absolutely Kismet to join a new team that she had created.  The whole point of this team, "Just My Opinion" is to have a place to go for simple opinions on item colors and stuff like that.  It is not a place for shop critiques, and I'm glad about that.  Some of those critique teams can be brutal!  So, come and join us for some nice, friendly, and polite support.
Be Blessed,
Debbi

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I'll have to check them out!

Sandi said...

I'll have to check them out!

Pamela Bates said...

i'll agree.....i belong a few teams and it's a wonderful place to meet people and network. i am also the captain of treasury island which remains an almost rule free place. we like to spread good karma through treasuries and it's pretty laid back. glad to hear you found a team that better suits you! sometimes it takes a few tries.

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016