Tuesday, August 14, 2012

fun with a photo booth

I've noticed that for that past few weddings we have attended, photo booths are a big hit.  My nephew had one at his recent wedding, so take a look at my goofy family.
 The photos on the left are me, my wonderful hubby Chuck, and our daughter, Hannah.  She's the social butterfly, lol.  We literally had to drag her off the dance floor when it was time to go home.

On the right we have my sister Barb as the pirate, my brother Butch, my sister Dawn, and me.  Yes, I AM THE PRINCESS!
hahahaha

It was Butch's son who got married, and you may not be able to tell, but he even got his gotee trimmed for the occasion.

We are not your normal, run of the mill, family.  We fight like crazy, and we have gone years not talking, but when push comes to shove, we are always there for each other.  So I guess we are a pretty normal family.

Be blessed,
Debbi


6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I just love love love photos booths!!!! great photos!!!!

2justByou said...

LOVE these photo booth pics! Looks like so much fun. I haven't been in a photo booth in what seems like forever...

~Kim
from Blogging Buddies
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Nancy Pace Art said...

That looks like fun! I have never seen a photo booth at a wedding, wow, really cool!
You are a great looking family, and I believe about as normal as families come:)

Unknown said...

thank you ladies...we had fun! usually I'm very camera shy, but there's something about dressing and acting goofy!
Debbi

lilndmama said...

lol how fun! My cousin had a photo booth at her wedding where they superimposed you on different backgrounds. Lots of fun!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Fun photos!!! I love this trend of photo booths and weddings! My friends had one and they swear the photo album from it was the best part. Tons of wacky photos with props! Yes your family sounds quite normal. LOL

Copyright Protection and Terms of Use

All photos displayed on this blog are protected by copyright and may not be displayed without prior consent of their creators. If you wish to obtain consent, please do so by contacting the owner in the photo link. Any photos, materials, or text which does not have a link are the copyright of the owner of this blog and consent for use may be requested by contacting us at admin@yankeeburrowcreations.com



All content copyright @ yankeeburrowcreations 2010-2016